Warning devices for prompt action against unexpected metallic particle entry.
Equipment purposes and principles
1. This equipment was developed to catch SUS wear particles caused by machine
@ runout (metallic contact) to prevent major problems and locate the generation
@ of particles.
2. It detects metallic particles based on the increase in metallic particle
@ attraction using the magnet in the sensor.
1. It differs from metallic detectors in principle and use.
2. It is easily installed.
3. When the amount of attracted particles reaches a predetermined quantity,
@ an alarm signal can be transmitted.
1. For receiving inspection of purchased raw materials.
@ Identification of acceptance criteria.
2. For inspection of products to be delivered.
@ Installation of the detector before weighing or packaging equipment enables
@ detection of abnormalities before delivery.
3. Warning about attraction of magnets and evaluation of iron particle
@ removal of magnets.
4. Suitable for preparing control criteria and standardizing operations
@ conforming to ISO and HACCP.
5. Quality control of products to be delivered.
@ Preparation of data control charts helps improve client confidence.
|Accumulation of particles on sensor
||Generation of stripes due to attraction of metallic particles